Roommates' Bill Of Rights
- The right to read and study free from interference in one’s room. Unreasonable noise
and other distractions inhibit the exercise of this right.
- The right to sleep without disturbance from noise, guests, roommates, etc.
- The right to have one’s personal belongings treated with respect by roommates and
- The right to live in a clean environment.
- The right to free access to one’s room and facilities without pressure from a roommate.
- The right to personal privacy.
- The right to host guests with the expectation that they are to respect the rights
of your roommate and other Hall residents.
- The right to discuss grievances. Resident Managers are available for settling conflicts
- The right to be free from intimidation, physical and/or emotional harm.